Tuesday, October 7, 2014

5 minute Rose Gold and Plum Autumn Eyes

Hello Lovelies!

I have been playing around with different makeup since I dyed my hair this color and am loving the different options so far! These warmer, peachy, plummy colors have just spoken to me lately. I have been really enjoying this particular look and it seems to garner a lot of compliments so I thought I'd share it. I do this almost every day for work and it honestly takes less than 5 minutes but has major color payoff and it LASTS all day long.


I used Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather cream shadow as a base in "Creamy Beige". I love the Color Tattoo's, the Leather one's seem to be creamier and I really like the matte color of this one. Warmer than Tough as Taupe so it's perfect for this look.

I then applied L'Oreal Infallible in "Amber Rush" to my entire lid.  It's the perfect rose gold eyeshadow and makes blue eyes POP. I actually apply these shadows with my finger, I find that because they are pressed pigments I get less fall out and a lot more color by applying this way. I just gently pat it over the base, I don't wipe or rub.

Then taking a smaller paddle brush I apply MAC "Trax" to pack the color onto the outer third of my eyelid and then gently buff the line between the two colors to blend.

I then apply MAC "Satin Taupe" to the outer v and under my lower lash line.

I use L'Oreal Infallible in "Iced Latte" to my inner corner and browbone.


Creamy Beige, Amber Rush, Iced Latte, Trax, Satin Taupe

I used a clean fluffy brush to blend. I then applied 2 coats of Maybelline "The Falsies" on my top lashes and Jordana "Best Lash Extreme" on my lower lashes.

I didn't wear eyeliner today but I have worn this look with both a chocolate brown and a plum eyeliner and have loved the results.


On the rest of my face I used Garnier BB Cream for Combo skin, Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in "Fair", CoverGirl powder foundation in "Creamy Natural", NYC Bronzer in "Sunny", Maybelline eyebrow pencil in "Medium Brown" (great for red hair), NYX blush in "Dusty Rose", Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in "Bare it All" and "In The Flesh" mixed together. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment