Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Nails

I've finally finished the home painting projects (blog post on that all soon). Suffice it to say, painting practically every wood object in your home black was not awesome for my nails. So as soon as I put the paint supplies away, I busted out my manicure kit and went to work.

We went to the pumpkin patch this past weekend so I was definitely in the mood for a fun "Halloween" type manicure. You know I love those mixed media manis, crazy and different on every nail. It's just fun!

So here is what I came up with! Super easy and all you need is white, black, silver and orange polishes along wiht dotting tool and black and white nail art polishes.


Basically mixed polka dots on the pinkies, spiderwebs on the rings, googly eyes on the middles, mixed polka dots and eyes on the indexes and stitches on the thumbs. I think I'll do another Halloween manicure this weekend and I'll share whatever I come up with! I'm thinking ghosts and jack o lanterns??

No comments:

Post a Comment